Continuing Education Program in Dental Aesthetics
Module 1 : Introduction to Aesthetic Dentistry (incl. topics on Diagnostics, DSD, Photography)
- Speakers – Dr. Mauro Fradeani and Dr. Leonardo Bacherini
- Learning objectives of the module: Perform an ideal esthetic and functional treatment plan with a traditional and a digital approach Select the appropriate technique and ceramic material when approaching a full-mouth rehabilitation Learn innovative operative protocols with minimal invasive prosthetic procedures (MIPP) for long-lasting esthetic and functional results.
Module 2: Veneer Restorations and Predictable Anterior Aesthetics
- Speakers – Dr. Galip Gürel (Topic: Essentials of Aesthetics) and Prof. Dimitar Filtchev
Module 3: Clinical Occlusion and Orthodontics
- Speakers – Dr. Marcelo Calamita – Occlusion
- Dr. Ivan Malagon – Orthodontic Treatments
Module 5: Management of tooth ware, Restorative strategy
- Speaker – Prof. Didier Dietschi
Module 6: Soft Tissue Management for Aesthetic cases
- Speaker – Prof. Giovanni Zucchelli
Module 7: Aesthetics in Implant Dentistry
- Speakers – Prof. Nitzan Bichacho and Dr. Mirela Feraru
1 thought on “Continuing Education Program in Dental Aesthetics”
My name is Georges El Achkar. I’m a professor at the Saint Joseph University in the department of Endodontics. I’m delighted to know that you started the NYU master program in dental aesthetics. I already attended two or three times the sofia dental meeting which had feft a great impact in the improvement of my knowledge and my clinical skills.
I’m interested in this two years program and would like to have more details concerning:
– the cost of the full program
– the learning program and dates of each module
– is the accommodation included in the fees?